Saturday, October 11, 2008

For Jenna




We have a very special friend named Jenna who lives down the street from my parents. She L-O-V-E-S Bella and Lola and dogsat for us while we went out for breakfast one day. Jenna wanted to see some more pictures of the girls...these are for her! Bella and Lola were so tired after their last trip to Peoria, thanks to Jenna's walks, that they snuggled together. The other pics are of us at the Bark in the Park Cincinnati Reds Game which was a fund raiser for the SPCA.




2 comments:

LewisFam said...

Awww what sweet girls! Yay for starting a blog. I am happy that I will be able to see pictures of you guys on a regular basis.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your blogs! Hmm...who knows...I may become inspired!
The girls are looking adorable. Ozzie's latest conquest was a package of dental floss this morning...seriously??? What is the allure?

Steph