Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Baby

Hello everyone,





Yes it's been ages since I posted on here. It's kind of embarassing. But maybe it's a good embarassing that I have had no more encounters with Bambi. Sure there has been noteworthy stuff, but I got busy.





Anyway, with the good news that Dave and I now have to share, I thought I would take advantage of the blog more often.





Today I had my first pregnancy ultrasound with the endocrinologist today and he confirmed that the baby is right on track and I got to hear its heartbeat today. Unfortunately Dave couldn't go!








I realize it looks like I have a peep inside of me, but the doctor assures me that this is a baby. :)

Next appt will be 2/22 and it's in the afternoon so Dave can go. As long as everything checks out fine at that appt. I can stop seeing the endocrinologist and go to a regular doctor.

xoxo Kate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!! That is the cutest peep I have ever seen!!!! Was it pink or blue heehee Thank you for the news!

Sarah Felkey said...

Congrats Katie and Dave! This is so exciting!! Can't wait to see you in person to congratulate you :)

Kat Fraley said...

Congratulations! Patrick and I are very happy for you two!! :)