Man, am I lucky or what? Last week was my birthday, and not only did I get to have a party then, but I get two parties in two weeks! I think this may indicate that people out there like me. You really, really like me.
I like that!
On Saturday I had an awesome party at a Pumpkin Farm! It was a lot of fun! Lots of people came from all over the place just to celebrate my First Birthday! Mimi and Papi, Uncle Toph and Aunt Alyssa, Uncle Wes and Aunt Beka, Lynn and Ramona -- all of them came from Out of State to come see me! It was really nice of them! I also got to see my friend Jackson Hertlein! He's one of my friends from Daycare.
On the farm I got to go on a Hay Ride. But this Hay Ride was not any normal Hay Ride. Two horses were pulling us! These horses were huge! There was a ton of activities at this Farm, but unfortunately many of these activities were for Older Kids, like my Cousin Ron who really enjoyed it. But that's okay, because I got to have my most favorite present of all: Cupcakes!!!! I had a Birthday Cupcake last week, and this week the Birthday Cupcake tasted just as awesome as the other one! What is with these Cupcakes? They all have frosting and taste like Heaven. They are so amazing.
Speaking of being "All Boy," I went to the Doctor this week and I received my new measurements: 30.25 inches long and 27 lbs and 10 oz. That's 95th percentile in weight and 75th in height! (I need to work on the height more, to even out the weight) In addition to my growth, I am also progressing with my Standing. I can pull myself up with ease now, and I can stand all by myself for a Long Period of Time! Like, 5 or 6 seconds! I am really Progressing and mommy and daddy say that I should be Walking in no time at all!
Well, I just wanted to say Thank You to Everyone who attended my Birthday Party and for all my Presents! They were great and I will have fun playing with them!
-WDJ
No comments:
Post a Comment