February
This month was the month of Mommy's birthday! Happy birthday again, Mommy! She's an old lady at the ripe old age of 32. We celebrated her bday two separate times because she is such a special lady! First, we went to Aunt Jo and Uncle Mike's house for some cupcakes and ice cream and some chocolate and possibly some other non-important types of food that need not to be mentioned. I gave Mommy a really nice kiss as my birthday present. She liked it lots!
The next weekend we celebrated Mommy's birthday AGAIN. We went to a Water Park called Pirate Bay with Mimi and Papi at a hotel in Indiana. It was lots of fun! However, despite the fun that was had, I was slightly scared of this Pirates Bay. Not really because of all the Pirates, or of the Bay. No, it was the Ginormous Bucket that dumped water every 10 minutes or so. It was this great deluge of water coming the sky. I wasn't too thrilled with it, a little wary. I did get to go down a few slides and I had some good times splashing with Papi and Daddy in the Kiddie Pool Section. I also enjoyed swimming and splashing in the Normal, Non-Water Park Pool.
March
This month was the month of Uncle Mike! Uncle Mike decided that he wanted to go see the Easter Bunny at Parky's Farm. I said, Sure why not, Uncle Mike! That would be a swell time! And you know what? It WAS a swell time, for realz. I got to ride a Black Pony (okay, it was really dark brown, but I REALLY wanted to ride the "black" pony) named Fancy. He was really, legitimately, no foolin' fast. We did it not once, but twice! I also got to ride on a hay ride, jumped around in the bounce house, ran around and got some Easter eggs, and had my face painted! I also got to see two really neat and interesting things, one that was scary and not so scary. One was a real live snake, and the other was the Easter Bunny. Which one do you think was really scary? The FREAKIN' EASTER BUNNY!!! Did you see that picture of that thing? I've got two words for you: Not. Right.
April
April has been a pretty decent month so far, if you ask me. The sunshine has been sunshining some more, thank goodness. I've been having lots of fun with my neighbors since the weather has turned into not so yucky. I have some nice friends who have let me over to play after we eat dinner. They have this really awesome swing set that is HUGE. It has three swings, a Tire Twirly Thingy, a Big Slide, a Tree House with a Pirates Wheel, a Climbing Wall, a Rope Ladder, and a Non-Rope Ladder. Did I say it's huge? I'm not kidding. Daddy talks to the other Daddies while he pushes me in the swing. He found out that the Huge Swing cost around $4,500! Oh my Gosh! That is a ton of Green, you know?
Also in this month of April, we went to visit Aunt Beka and Uncle Wes in this Magical Land of Chicago. We had great fun! We went to a park, flew a kite, had dinner at a Train Diner (!) -- that's where they serve you your dinner on a toy train! -- played at Monkey Bizness (it had a bounce house and lots of cool climbing things), and we painted Easter Eggs! I even got to see Aunt Beka and Uncle Wes's cat Char-Char! He was so cute. He was also a little afraid of me, and I spent most of my time looking for Char-Char because he was hiding about 99.9% of the time that I was awake. Oh well. I had a darn good time.
Miscellaneous
Daddy and I spent our last weekend at the Newport Aquarium a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure we will visit it again, but Grandma Nancy bought us a Zoo Pass! I am so excited! We haven't gone yet this year, but I am totally stoked! I love me some animals! But I was sad to say good-bye to the Aquarium for now, so I gave the Penguin a Big Hug.
A couple of other things of note: I am still getting into music! I really like all my Dance Songs. You know, "Party Rock," "Hello," "The Drumming Song" ("Wavin Flag"), and my Favorite Song "I Like to Move It, Move It." That song is so loud and fun! It is EXACTLY my style. I just hop around and do some major groovin' when it comes on. Daddy burned me not one, but TWO CD's of my music, which I request ALL the time whenever I'm in the car. Hey man, what can I say? I love rocking out.
I am also a pretty active dude, you know? I love just running around, jumping over things, throwing things, saying goofy things, singing whatever song I can, tickling Mommy when I can, giving Kisses and Hugs, and just being overall a Goofy Little Boy. Oh, and I get to be in Tophy and Alyssa's wedding coming up in a little over a month! Can't wait!
Hope all is well!
WDJ

No comments:
Post a Comment