Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hocking Hills Anniversary Weekend

































Hey everybody, Katie and I (and the puggles) had a fantastic time in Hocking Hills, which is a small, rural town about 50 miles east of Columbus, OH. We left Friday after work and it took less than 3 hours to get there. We stayed in a small cabin right next to the woods. We had a fireplace and a hot tub, and we needed both because it was COLD this weekend. They had a thin layer of snow on the ground when we got there. On Saturday morning we got a couple's massage in our cabin, and then we took the girls with us to Ash Cave and Cedar Falls to walk their trails. It was very beautiful up there. Saturday evening we had the Traveling Chef come and make us some steaks in our cabin and we enjoyed a bottle of wine that Rebekah gave us as a wedding gift. And then I turned 29 on Sunday. Yuck. I'm getting old. Katie got me tickets to see the Bungles play the Colts on Dec. 7, and the puggles bought me a Radiohead concert t-shirt (we had seen them in August -- great concert). Overall it was a fantastic weekend and I don't want to go to work tomorrow.








No comments: