Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Resolution to Deer Drama


Well after two weeks and multiple conversations with the insurance company, they have decided to rule the Solara to be a "total loss" and offered to pay us for the vehicle. :( I am sad because I really liked driving the car and only had it for a little over a month!
Since our rental car had to be turned in by Friday, Dave and I started looking for a new car over the weekend. We did some research and determined that one of our top options was the Mazda Tribute because it is listed as one of the top fuel efficient SUV's. Last night we test drove a 2008 nearly new one in Florence, KY and really liked it. It is Mazda certified up to 100,000 miles and since it only has 6,000 -- we should be able to keep this for many years. The dealership's car sales were pretty low so they were willing to bargain and I think we got a pretty good deal on it (insurance covered most of it). Here are some pics of our new ride. (It has room to grow!!)
Yeah I don't have to take the bus to work!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to see you have wheels again!