Monday, February 22, 2010

"Growing like a weed!"


Well we had ultrasound #2 today, and Dave was able to attend. This was our last appointment with Dr. Thomas and now we can switch to a regular OBGYN. He said everything looks great and the little "Peep" is now 2.49cm in length (about the size of a grape). and I'm measuring at 9 weeks 1 day. He said the ultrasound shows a little farther than I really am -- baby is "growing like a weed!"


The heart beat was strong again and we could see the baby moving, though I can't feel it yet.


Here is a picture with notes!


2 comments:

Dave said...

The baby was moving all over the place... like a NINJA, a BOY ninja! Less than seven months to go!

B-S-A said...

your little dandelion! SHE is so cute! boy or girl, it doesn't matter. the important thing is that she like skyline chili.