Hey World!
Wow, I'm a whole month old now! Isn't that amazing? It feels like just yesterday when I poopied on the doctor. Now I just poopy on mommy. She's not too happy when I do that, but, you know what... I kind of like it! Sometimes I even give mom what she calls The Royal Treatment (TRT): When my diaper comes off, I just pee like like an-out-of-control fire hose, and once that's done... ahhh.... some nice diarrhea comes pouring out... It's like magma. It's "loads" of fun, if you know what I mean! I've been giving mommy TRT almost every other day. Dad got to experience TRT just once, and he nearly bailed on the family. He was half-way to Mexico when he realized that there's only other place in the world that smells worse than my diaper (dad says he's just joking, but sometimes I wonder about him... he's a little weird). In addition to giving mommy and daddy TRTs, I have a ton of other fun activities that I enjoy: Sleeping, Napping, Snoozing, Crying, Sounding Like a Smurf When I'm About to Cry, Swinging on my Swing, and Reading Books with Mommy and Daddy.
So anyway, I went to the doctor today and I now weigh 9.0 lbs and I'm 21.5 inches long! I'm pretty long and thin, just like my daddy. The doctor said that I may even be taller, but I don't like to stretch out all that much. He told me that I was in "excellent" condition. The only problems that I have is that I have a goopy eye and I have sensitive skin (just like mommy and daddy). But I am a pretty darn healthy baby! I've been getting much stronger now with my once-every-three-hours Protein Milk Shake. I'm totally doing Zero Carbs so that I can work on muscle definition and lose some fat. I'm trying to move my head a ton and I've been holding onto mommy and daddy's fingers. I'm also working on my kung-fu kicking, so that I can kick some major tail when I get older.
Also this past month, I got to meet a plethora of new family members a few weekends ago: Uncle Mike Jacob, Aunt Janet, Lauren, Mellisa, Bryan, Grandpa Bob, Grandma Kathy, Aunt Rebekah, Uncle Tophie, Special Friend Alyssa, Aunt Sary, Uncle Ben, my Awesome New Cousin Skylee, and my Furry Cousin Augie! They all visited me on back-to-back weekends. It was great! Poor Grandma Kathy couldn't stay too long because a Great Big Bad Sickness got her, but she's better now and I can't wait to see her again along with everyone else on Thanksgiving!
Well World, it's been nice catching up with you. I'll talk to you again soon!
WDJ
P.S. Here's a picture of me and mommy from today!
No comments:
Post a Comment