This is Katie. Will decided that he was kind of tired of us writing his blog postings for him and so he decided to do a video blog entry for his 4mo. posting.
In case you didn't catch what he was trying to say, he wanted everyone to know that he's had a little bit of a rough month:
First, he said that he has been under the weather due to an ear infection that just wouldn't go away that turned into an upper respiratory infection. He said thanks to his doctors and about 4 trips to see them, he finally got the right antibiotics to kick the infection and he started feeling better.
Second, as it is currently Super Bowl weekend, he's bummed that the Bears lost and mommy and daddy are still planning to watch a game that he couldn't care less about. He said that he hopes BOTH teams lose. Sorry Alyssa!
Third, he's started working out more in his exer-saucer and activity mat and he gets hungry! He said that mommy kept trying to feed him gross rice cereal and she just didn't understand that he hated it despite very obvious clues like spitting it in her face. He said he was relieved when she finally tried oatmeal cereal because he likes it much better, though he still likes spitting it in mom's face just for fun.
Finally, he said that he is sad that he doesn't get to see his Valentine, Ramona Toops, often enough and that he's looking forward to some more chaperoned dates with her very soon.
I guess as a parent, I thought I would have at least until the tween years before my kid started yelling at me and telling me what I was doing wrong but given how LOUD Mr. Will is and how much he loves to hear his own voice, he is not going to make it that long. He wants our attention NOW! But then again, am I surprised that he's starting to tell me what's what?? I mean he is MY child and if you ask my mom, I didn't wait very long to tell her what I thought either.
:)
2 comments:
He wants MomO to pick him up and sing to him, and read to him, and play cars with him. PopO will tell him fish tales. Betcha that will make him SMILE.....XOXOXOX
Iowa Ideas
Signs of teething with all that slobber .... rub those little gums for him...
and ...
perhaps running cold water over his nuk for a minute or two would help those little gums feel better ...
and ...
I wish we were there to hold him..... XOXXOX
PS: find the smallest jar of strained baby fruit and add about 1/8 teaspoon of that to the cereal (tip of the spoon) to give it a hint of flavor -- that would sure be better than that old cardboard taste!!!
Post a Comment