Thursday, March 17, 2011

William Go Bragh!


Happy St. Patty's Day everybody!

Today was my first St. Patty's Day ever! I'm not too sure what we're celebrating today, but it sure looks like it's fun. It seems like people like to keep drinking their "milk" from these weird looking bottles that don't have nipples. People also wore lots of green, and everyone liked saying that they were "Irish." At first I thought being "Irish" meant to just keep drinking more "milk," but I guess it's a place where mommy's mommy's from, so that makes ME Irish.


Daddy even took mommy to this Irish-land for their honeymoon. It was all romantic, or so daddy says.

I think Irish-land is where Erin Went Brah, whatever that means.





Those Irish, you know they're very lucky. Apparently, if you wear a shirt that says you're Irish, then that must be some sort of Adult Human Grown Up Code Word for "kiss Me." Lots of women kissed me today because of my Irishness! I was one lucky little dude today! I don't know if it was because of my Irishness, or my Gosh Darn Cuteness, or just a combo (daddy says I'm just pandering to the women out there, but I don't know what pandering means. So Yeah, Mr. Daddy. Take THAT!).

I can't wait to get older and watch OTHER people celebrate St. Patty's Day, because that's what mommy and daddy say that's what all I will be allowed to do. We'll see if that actually happens. What happens in Irish-land, stays in Irish-land.


In other news, now that I'm six months old, daddy put together my High Chair (pictured above) so that I can eat dinner with mommy and daddy and be as messy as daddy. I also love banging on the tray, throwing my toys off of it, and counting how many times mommy and/or daddy will pick them up. It's a fun game! A special thank you to Mom-o and Pop-o for the polar fleece jammies, which are 12-months size, but due to my hefty weight, it fits me perfectly at six months!


Slainte, everyone!

William Go Bragh!

No comments: