This weekend I got to have my second play-date with this very pretty girl named Ramona Toops. She always looks so cute with her trendy outfits like headbands and leg warmers! Her mommy and daddy stopped by from Indianapolis to see my mommy and daddy. We had a great time! I impressed Ramona with my Super Awesome Jumpy Jumper Skills in my Exer-saucer. I think she even smiled when she saw me! Ramona and I shared a dinner of mashed organic avocado, and let me tell you, you can keep your organic avocado! Bleh! Give me regular old Gerber green beans any day.
After dinner we went down to the basement for some very closely supervised playtime. Ramona's daddy, Mr. Aaron, took me aside and had "The Talk" with me about being a Gentleman around Ramona. I told him, in my own way, that I will definitely treat Ramona with the utmost respect. But if the way that all the daycare ladies act around me -- and pretty much any lady it seems like -- is any indication, it looks like Girls need to control themselves when they are around Me.
Anyway, we had fun playing with all these new and cool toys in the basement. We just sat down on opposite sides of the play-mat and played with our respective toys. Dad said it kind of was like a junior high dance, but he says that that's okay.
It's too bad Ramona had to go back home with her mommy and daddy back to Indianapolis. I thought we were just making this deep connection, and then they had to leave. That's okay, I'm sure I'll see her again soon.
But right now I'm Super Excited because I'm going to see my mommy's family during Easter! I can't wait!
-WDJ
No comments:
Post a Comment