"And in this corner, the Nasty from Cincinnasty, the Eye-lashes from My-lashes, the Cutey from Patooty, with Killer Baby Blue eyes, Soft Round Cheeks, and an In-fec-tious Smile, at Almost Seven-Months Old, measuring Twenty-seven Point Six Inches tall, and weighing in at a HEFTY twen-ty-one pounds and zeeeer-yo ounces... Willll-yum, Daaaaaay-vid, Jaaaaaaaaaay-cuuuuub!"
Hi folks! How's it going? Did you like my Pretend Announcer Guy for when I grow up to be a big, mean, and nasty fighter? Mommy and Daddy say I'm too sweet to be a fighter. They say I should be a lover instead. Whatever, dudes. I think I can take after my daddy who shows me his Sumo-Daddy Wrestling Moves all the time. I enjoy it so much! I just laugh and scream! I'll have to video tape it some time to show you guys. You'll like it!
Anyway, last weekend I got to hang out with my Uncle Tophy! We had a lot of fun! Uncle Tophy got to hold me and lift me up in the air. I had a blast! This weekend I'm going to see my friend Ramona, who is the daughter of mommy and daddy's friends, Lynn and Aaron. I can't wait to show her how cool I am in my new sunglasses!
And then the following week, I get to go to Peoria to see my Mimi, Papi, Mom-o, Pop-o, and all my coolio aunts and uncles, including Aunt Sary, who is growing me a playmate as we speak!
As for new and cool things that I'm doing, I love to play with my blocks! As soon as I see them, it's like I'm a magnet and it's metal. I just go right after them. I also love my rings, and when I'm in my exer-saucer now, I'm squatting and jumping up. I'm also learning how to wave and clap! It's a lot of fun!
I'm a big, happy, healthy boy! Life is good!
-WDJ
No comments:
Post a Comment