I'm in great mood this weekend! I got to see my best girlfriend Ramona! I haven't seen her in over three months! For a baby like yours truly, that's like 3 lifetimes. But even though it seems like forever, the absence has only made my heart grown fonder, just like the great writer David Jacob said (I thought it was Shakespeare, but my daddy corrected me).
I also got to meet a really cool and happening kid named Louis, who is mommy's friends Lizzie and Tony's little boy! He's one of those kids that likes to sit around and chill, which is awesome! I mean, Louis has so much growing up and developing to do compared to Ramona and me. He's ONLY six months, and we are way more sophisticated and advanced at 10 months (and I'm the coolest since I'm the oldest at 10.75 months!).
So anyway, we had a lot of fun with our play date on Saturday. Louis had to go home early since he was sleepy and I guess his parents don't live with Ramona. Weird. Then on Sunday, Ramona and I got to go to the Indiana State Fair! We wanted to go by ourselves, but then Ramona's daddy Aaron said, "Not until you start contributing to your 401k without your parents' help." I told Mr. Aaron that I think I can start doing it by Tuesday, but then we would be back in Cincinnati so I reluctantly let Mr. Aaron and Ms. Lynn come along with mommy and daddy. Sheesh.
Anyway, we saw cows, elephants, lumberjacks, tractors, farmhouses, and a sculpture made of cheese! (No joke, it was a sculpture made of cheese, and it was everything I ever hoped a sculpture of cheese would be). Many of the farm stables smelled like what I do in my diaper. Dad said that we should cut the sculpture of cheese. He then started giggling uncontrollably. I think he was making a flatulence joke. Lame. Grow up, dad.
Overall I had a super fun weekend. I saw my best girlfriend in the world Ramona and I made a cool new friend in Louis. Great times!
-WDJ
No comments:
Post a Comment