Friday, November 30, 2012

In Search of Lost Time: A Remembrance of Awesomeness

Wow, it truly has been a long time since the last post.  I don't know how I will convey the Awesomeness of the last four and a half months, but I will try as hard as I can.

Things of Awesomeness as of Just about Now:



So yeah, been a long, long time.  What kind of cool and interesting things am I doing know?  Well, how many two-year-olds know all of their colors right now?  Boo-yow!  I've got 'em stone cold, yes sir.  Annnnddd... I'm doing super-great with my alphabet!  Not only can  I recite my ABC's, I can identify letters via flash cards!  I'm not quite perfect yet, but I'm getting pretty darn close.  If I ever get a letter wrong, it's a letter that looks like another one, like an S for a Z.  All of those letters with squiggly lines are crazy, man, let me tell ya.  How can you keep them all straight?  You can't!  They're squiggly!  I'm also doing super swell with numbers.  Mommy does a great job with me every night.  We have a Football Counting book, and she helps me count all the cool football stuff in the book.  With help, I can count stuff on my own.  Super cool!

Things of Awesomeness, My Boyishness:



Have you eve noticed that I am All Boy?  Grandma Nancy totally has hit the nail on the head.  Every night after we finish eating dinner, I look up at my Daddy and ask, "Wanna go to the basement?"  Of course Daddy does!  We have so much fun down there!  There are so many cool things down there.  Footballs, baseballs, frisbees, cars, a play oven, lots of stuff!  And there's a Spiderman Punching Bag!  I love knocking him down!  Daddy and I will run to one end of the basement, and then we will DASH to the other end to KNOCK OVER SPIDERMAN!.  Oh, it's so much fun.  We both say, "I'll get you Spiderman!"  Right before we tackle him!  And then sometimes we pretend the punching bag is an airplane.  Daddy and I will both ride the Spiderman Punching Bag for exactly 2.675 seconds, and then fall off and yell, CRASH!  Oh, it's a bunch of awesome fun!



 I also loving hiking the football and throwing it up in the Sky.  And I'm not throwing any normal puny football.  It's a full-fledged NFL-Approved Football.  I give Daddy either the Little Football, or the Blue Nerf Football.  Whenever Daddy asks for the Big One, I just tell him the Truth.  It's MINE.  Even though he warns me of how big it is, I still like to throw it in the sky.  I also love to just go running with the football and then fall to the ground and yell Touchdown Bengals!  And I love saying Who Dey!  Daddy is already indoctrinating me in the ways of the Bengals.  I haven't decided if it's a good thing or bad thing yet.  Daddy assures me that it's a good thing.  I am quite skeptical, but I'll play along for now.  I am also a huge Bears Fan.  Because the team is a BEAR.  Did you know that?  I mean, a BENGAL is pretty cool it of itself, but, you know, BEARS are pretty gosh darn sweet, you know?

Tophy and Alyssa Awesomeness



Did you know that my Uncle Tophy and Aunt Alyssa are getting married?  I'm so excited!  I don't know this yet, but I will be their Ring Bearer Person when they get hitched.  Sweet!  I can't wait until I know it. This past October we had an engagement party for the Two Love Birds.  It was a Football Themed Party.  Apparently Daddy and I and Uncle Ryan were busting some moves.  Dude, Awesomeness.



Great Wolf Lodge Fun Awesomeness

On the first weekend of November, Mommy and Daddy took me to Great Wolf Lodge, or, in other words, THE GREATEST THING EVER CREATED THAT IS KNOWN TO MANKIND.  Have I told you about its Awesomeness?  Oh my gosh, there were Water Slides and Lazy Rivers and More Water Slides and Pizza was Eaten and More Water Slides.  Water Slides are so much fun.   Gravity just pulls you down along with the water.  You splash down and then you get to go again.  What is better than that?  Nothing, really, just oh my gosh nothing.  I got to hang out with my Totally Awesome Friends Ramona, Addie, and Louis!  We had lots of fun splashing around and playing basketball.  Good Times!




Second Birthday Awesomeness!



Had a Great Time at my Second Birthday!  Can you believe I am well past two already?  Pretty crazy, right?    We celebrated this momentous occasion at Colerain Park.  It was a ton of fun!  There were so many Slides and Things to Climb on!  We also had ice cream and chocolate stuff.  And I got a ton of presents because my family loves me so much!  Because they should!




Camping Trip Awesomeness!

I got to go on my first Camping Trip!  We went to Pike Lake with my friends John Paul, Julia, Nathan, and Dean.  We stayed in this thing called a Cabin, which is like our House, except way smaller, and the floor was all goofy slanted, and the TV was way smaller and didn't get ESPN.  Talkin' 'bout ruffin' it.  Oh my gosh. But we had a great time!  We got to experience Nature and have a nice little fire where we Roasted Hot Dogs and these things of Awesomeness called Smores.





Jacob Family Party Awesomeness!

Mommy and Daddy hosted the Annual Jacob Family Summer Party.  I got to see all of my Jacob Relatives whom I haven't see since I was a wee little lad.  It was totally cool and a good time was had by all.  I also got to hang out with cousin Titus who has a really cool name, if you couldn't tell.  We got to play Outside and Blow Lots of Bubbles.  Good.  Time. And. Awesomeness.





Well, Awesomeness is Awesome, if you didn't already know.  Some things haven't been quite as awesome as others.  Really, the only thing has been my Sleeping Issues.  Eh, I don't mind my Sleeping Issues so much, but Mommy and Daddy, they're not big fans of said Issues.  I mean, I kind of don't like to be alone at night when I fall asleep, or when I wake up and it's not time to wake up yet, so I may or may not ask for Mommy at about 2:32 a.m.  Repeatedly and incessantly.  May or may not, mind you.  And then if she doesn't come, well, I DID call out for her, so, well, C'mon Mommy, please come and rock me, okay?  Or just lie down on the floor next to my bed, okay?  All right, all right.  I am kind of sort of getting out of That Phase.  This week has been better than other weeks... We'll see how it goes.


Well everyone, I can't believe it's been this long since my last entry.  Hopefully I can do a better job next month.  We have Christmas around the corner.  More Awesomeness!

-WDJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too much to repair. [url=http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr]Canada Goose[/url] Apr 11 02:21 AM"So, not bad after 18 months and an "embarrassingly slim library," eh? "If you look at the Financials before they stopped breaking out the international P you'll see Canada had $28 million of cost and increasing rapidly at 6/30, 9/30 is a little harder to break out because of latin America, but is probably at least $33 million. Should be .035" before top dead center on an HS40 on the compression stroke(both valves closed). Joe Judge BoltsJoe Judge missed a chance to join Sam Rice, Ossie Bluege, and Goose Goslin (the only members of the 1924 World Champion Senators still with the team when they won their flag in 1933), when he was sent to the Dodgers after the 1932 season.
On an annual, per capita basis, Israelis consume more than four times as much water as Palestinians.. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose chilliwack bomber[/url] Tanit Phoenix most memorable commercial came in 2003 for the Fa line of shower gels. http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose toronto factory[/url] Taking advantage of the small Tai Mei gang issues discussed at that time, the north face of the concentrate with the Night Moon and Ling the north face coupons with Ben to the body armor, such as the north face wearing all the equipment is good, is preparing to set a helmet when the opposite small Tai Mei finally discuss the results out. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dr dre store philippines[/url]